100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
The 100-hour yoga teacher training course is for beginners & the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is for beginners and for the moderate practitioner.
We offers 100 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh that can help you to increase your growth in practice of yoga life, even if you are practicing, teaching practice or you are new and introducing yourself with yoga. This 100 hour yoga teacher training focus on the traditional teaching of ancient hath yoga. This course includes the correct adjustment and alignments of body in asanas, with the ancient traditional practice of body cleansing (Kriyas), breathing process (pranayama) and many other things like meditation, mudra, bandha, mantras as well as theory of yogic philosophy, anatomy of asana and the right way of teaching etc.
This course will give the correct knowledge how each posture of traditional hath yoga, affects on your body, spirit and mind. In two lessons of 100 hour yoga teacher training course you can gain the necessary confident of inspiring your students and teach them with your own teaching and learning experience. This course is designed for those students who are looking for less duration course. This course is just 13 days course. This course is perfect for those who are not able to take long time for their own yoga practice from their busy schedule. And also for those who are beginners in yoga field but serious about yoga practice. This course will create the awareness in the student about yoga and will help in finding the right path and direction. This course will give a complete new experience on both the mental and physical level. This course is available for all students to build a strong base for your own practice and teaching career. For all the students, the accommodation will be provided by the our school.
All the accommodation is included with the fees of the course. Please note that this course also gives you a teacher training certificate. But this certificate will not be a registered with yoga alliance and will not qualify to teach. For that you need to complete the both part of course which is complete 200 hour yoga teacher course. This course is complete with 200 hour yoga teacher training course. Student can also complete the 200 hour yoga teacher training course in two halves. After completed the 200 hour yoga teacher training course student will get a new certificate that can be registered with yoga alliance. By the participating in the course, give yourself an opportunity to take your yoga practice level to the next level and share with other by your own experience and knowledge.
Aim of Yoga
The Education of Yoga helps to the Self Discipline and Self Control,leading to Giant amount of concentration.awareness and higher level of consciousness.
1. To Give Potential the student to have good health.
2. To practice Intellective hygiene.
3. To possess emotional Durability.
4. To unite moral values.
5. To obtain higher level of consciousness.
Yoga Training knowledge can help to decorate oneself with basic comprehension about one’s individuality,, to learn to handle oneself well in all life situations, to learn techniques of gaining good health, to develop a discriminative mind capable of knowing the real from the unreal and to face the dualities of life with equility.
100 Hour TTC Daily Schedule
The Daily Schedule is designed by keeping the ancient Vedic practice in mind, which lays great emphasis on Vedic lifestyle. The Schedule lays great emphasis on the mental, physical and spiritual aspect.
|5 AM||Tea(Ginger, Lemon)|
|6:00 AM - 7:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|7:45 AM - 8:45 AM||Pranayama|
|8:45 AM - 9:30 AM||Breakfast|
|11:20 AM - 12:30 PM||Mantra Chanting / Anatomy|
|12:45 PM - 2:00 PM||Lunch|
|2:15 PM- 3:45 PM||Ayurveda Classes / Bhakti Yoga / Karma Yoga|
|4:00 PM - 5:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|6:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Meditation|
|7:45 PM - 8:30 PM||Dinner|
|8:30 PM - 10:00 PM||Self Study|
Course Dates and Price
100 Hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh 2019
DATES : 03th Of Every Month Till 15th Of Eevery Month.
EVENTS : 100 Hours Yoga Certification
PRICE ( USD ) For Private Room : $ 700
Room Amenities - Bed, Wardrobe/ Closet, Attached Bathroom, Hot & Cold water.
1 - Recitation of Godly Slogan (Mantra Chanting)
- Om Bhur Bhuvasswaha ( Gayatri Mantra )
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Lord Shiva Mantra)
- Gurur Bharma Gurur Vishnu ( Guru Mantra )
- Aham Vaishwo Naro Bhutwa ( Food Mantra )
- 10 Vedic Mantra from Upnishad and Bhagwat Gita
2 - Yoga Poses ( Asanas )
Asanas for Beginners :
- 1. Pawanmuktasana series 1
- 2. Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- 3. Pawanmuktasana series 3
- 4. Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- 5. Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- 6. Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- 7. Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- 8. Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- 9. Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- 10. Uttkatasana –chair pose
- 11. Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- 12. Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- 13. Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- 14. Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- 15. Vriksasana – tree pose
- 16. Parvatasana – mountain pose
- 17. Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- 18. Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
Hatha Yoga :
- 19. Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- 20. Garudasana – eagle pose
- 21. Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- 22. Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- 23. Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- 24. Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- 25. Matsyasana-
- 26. Setu Bhandasana
- 27. Utrasana
- 28. Dhanurasana
- 29. Salabhasana
- 30. Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- 31. Virasana –hero pose
- 32. Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- 33. Gomukhasana
- 34. Balasana
- 35. Dandasana
- 36. Ardha Matsyendrasana/li>
- 18. Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
Meditation is the Process to create Positive Energy in the body and Increase the Concentration Level to reach the Self Realisation.
- Anapana Meditation
- Vipassana Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Silence Meditation
This is also called Turiya a process of Complete Bliss. This is Psychic Sleep which is Totally Different from the Physical Sleep.
- Relief from Stress
- Relief from Unnecessary Thought
- Relief from Insomnia.
- Anuloma-Viloma Pranayam
- Kapalbhati Pranayam
- Shitali Pranayam
- Ujjayi Pranayam
- Bhastrika Pranayam
- Sitkari Pranayam
- Suryabhedi Pranayam
- Bhramari Pranayam
- Vedic pranayama
- Jal Neeti
- Sutra Neeti
- Agnisara, Nauli
- Jihva Mula
- Rubber Neeti
- Kunjar Kriya
- Jalandhara Bandha (Throat Lock)
- Uddiyana (Abdominal Contraction)
- Moola Bandha (Perineum Contraction)
- Maha Bandha (The Great Lock)
- Jnana Mudra (Psychic Gesture of Knowledge)
- Chin Mudra (Psychic Gesture of Consciousness)
- Bhairva Mudra (Fierce or Terrifying Attitude)
- Hridaya Mudra (Heart Gestures)
- Shambhavi Mudra (Eyebrow Centre Gazing)
- Tadagi Mudra (Barrelled Abdomen Technique )
- Prana Mudra (Invocation of Energy)
- Maha Vedha Mudra (The great Piercing Attitude)
- Introduction of Yoga
- History of Yoga
- Types of Yoga
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Ethics of Yoga
- Time management
Accommodation in a single room with attached bathroom.
Three Yogic and Sattvic meals per day homemade fresh with local flavors.
Study Material on full course with Yoga Kit.
Free Airport Pickup from Dehradun Airport
This is suggested that all aspirants are carefully considered the resources and time required for the course, before applying for the teacher training course at SYMT.
The advance deposit for any TTC Course or any retreat is not refundable.
No Refunds, Transfer or credits will be done on course cancellation, during or after the course start.
In case of an emergency, if the student is not able to attend the course, SYMT can permit the student to join the course in other scheduled course within the span of 12 months.